Past Present Future

Sitting at the corner of my house,
I try to understand what my future Holds,
For the inner circuits of brain blind Folds.
I think of my Past which never was a Blast,
All the problems of life would never Last.
I was so unsure what Life would Hold,
For which all my hard works were Sold.
It's been a travel on a long life Road,
Happiness in life were never on Board.
Looking at the Present and how it's Better,
Making every moment now to Flutter.
Then suddenly I look back my Reflection,
For every action there was unusual Reaction.
How I have grown in body, mind and Soul,
Stabbing wounds with words full of Foul.
Yet I feel like same person at same Time,
But more real person which defers Sublime.
Now I am eager what is in hold for Future,
With every tough days battered by Nature.
Waiting for the new ideas to help me Grow,
Days are progressing good to Know.
In between my past, present and future Story,
There's always a ray of hope leading to Glory.

                                                                      🌹Raghu Veer🎀

No comments:

Post a Comment