Cry of the Corona


O GOD, why am I made to travel freely?
Why am I killed in my Primary Source Destination?
Don't have the right to be carried away to my Final Destination?
Am I not considered to be Best Fit on this lovely earth?

A father, a brother, a mother, a granny
And most importantly an Innocent is killed.
All think I am responsible for this Brutal Mortality.
But I think, I am thousand times better than this Greedy Human Fidelity.

So, Stop killing me,
And stop breaking the chain of my Fusion and Fission,
Because I have the right to spread with a mission,
And am I created by the Chinese God of Inhumanity?
The world would one day see me as role model,
For the blame in which humans have destroyed the Nature level,
As I am destined to teach the world about HUMANITY AND INTEGRITY!

                    

No comments:

Post a Comment