I Like to love you forever

I like to love you forever,
When you disappear,
Until you Re-appear to be with me
Forever, Forever and Forever.

I like to turn you into soothing sound.
Conjure you out of blissful Thin Air,
So that you don't disappear from me.

I like to dress you in lyrical music,
With memory sketched in you,
As if music was just a passing showers
With every notes etched out like flowers.

I like to paint you with the engrossed colour,
So true to heart and mind to follow,
As every art sketched like an outline,
Will be etched in my heart like a Lifeline.

Lastly I like you to hear my Whispers,
With every emotions play out in Whiskers,
So that you will always be mine
At Present
As Present
With Present.

                                                             🌹Raghu Veer🎀

No comments:

Post a Comment